Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby A, Utah County Photographer

I started off this photography endeavor by photographing a newborn baby. Probably not the brightest idea, but I did manage to get a few cute shots. As this is a blog to help me and others learn about photography, here are some of the mistakes I made. 1: Never take pictures of a newborn at night. You have to either use the lighting from inside lights or a flash (which is really hard on that brand new baby!). I bumped my ISO up to 1600, which made my pictures grainy and still didn't catch the light I wanted. 2: Make sure you give yourself plenty of time. Newborn pictures are really only cute when they're asleep, because otherwise they're usually crying. Give ample time for feeding, rocking baby to sleep, posing, etc.

All of that being said, here are some pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment